Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited (TAHDCO) was incorporated in 1974 under the Companies Act, 1956 with a objective to improve socio economic status in Tamilnadu.
For the economic development of Scheduled Caste, the TAHDCO has been implementing many programmes / schemes with financial assistance from Special Central Assistance.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO INDIVIDUALS
- Land Purchase Scheme
- Land Development Scheme
- Entrepreneur Development ProgrammeSetting up of Petrol / Diesel /Gas retail outlet
- Self Employment Programme for Youth (SEPY) Setting up of Clinic by young Doctors
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO SHG
- Revolving Fund to Self Help Groups
- Economic Assistance to Self Help Groups
FINANCIAL GRANT TO INDIVIDUALS
- Fast Track Power Supply (E.B. Deposit) Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination Passed Candidates
- Discretionary Fund